Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Spawn animated DVDs... who's got them?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Thinking about heading to Wal Mart today to see if I can find these. How are they?

    0002635914252 500X500

    0002635914872 500X500

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They're slow, but good. It took me several tries to sit through them without falling asleep.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Nostronomicon:
    They're slow, but good. It took me several tries to sit through them without falling asleep.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO, the same happened to me.

    Also, there are 3 DVDs, not just the 2 pictured.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I almost forgot I had them. If you like the style of animation, get'em. You can usually find them for pretty cheap (think I found them for $6 or $8 CDN each). Good way to kill an afternoon.
    I say if you can find them for a decent price, get them. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    What about the new ones ? Are they still making them ? Are they out ?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I picked up all 3 DVD's packaged together for like $20 a while back. Forget exactly where I found them like that, it was either Wal Mart or Meijers.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    As far as I am concerned, they are the best non-figure Spawn product ever made!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bought them on VCR,
    then got them on DVD-

    I like 'em~

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, the pacing is a little odd and kinda slow, but overall they're pretty cool. Far superior to that crap movie they made...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    The pacing is fine, it takes you more deep inside the minds of the characters. When the action arrives, it is by far some of the best thrilling animation which captures the Spawn at its peak.
    Still one of my personal favorites. A real shame that the live action movie wasn't more like animation.

    BTW, there disks that contain only 3 episodes, or disks that contain all of the 6 episodes of the serie. There are 3 series in total.

    I purchased the box set with all 3 series that also comes with bonus material.

    MM4, it's since 2000 that series 4 was meant to be produced.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •